21 Jun 2024
The voice of the independent garage sector

Third time lucky for Aberdeen garage on website as bookings “go through the roof”

HSR Autos, an independent garage in Aberdeen, had its busiest January ever and is projecting it will double in size within 18 months, and puts its success down to its new website from Garage Services Online, which was the third web provider they tried.

Owner Marc Binnie took over the garage in 2021, and initially opted for  a self-build Wix website, and then a year later shifted to a local provider. He said: “The new site performed worse than the Wix one and did nothing for the business. Luckily, I went on an Andy Savva course and was told that Garage Services Online were the top people for the job.

“They took care of everything and within three weeks the difference was night and day. The analytics clearly displayed how Google was indexing my site and showing it to the people who were searching for what we offer.

Marc continued: “Online bookings through our website have increased five-fold and the overall workload has increased by 40%. Not only that, the profile of the other 60% of work has changed completely. It’s the faster turnaround, easier and more profitable jobs.”

The garage is already five years ahead of its projected business plan and despite recently investing £80k, is already running out of space.

Jim Lang, MD at Garage Services Online, added: “Marc’s investment in new ramps, equipment and a reception area would have all been for nothing if he didn’t have the right customers.

“I’m so pleased to see this website working 24/7 for HSR Autos. Many garage bookings are made online after hours, so it’s crucial anyone looking for vehicle service and repairs can find you easily.”

For more information, visit:  https://garage-services-online.co.uk/free-no-obligation-quote/